The Common Cold
This week I’ve decided to focus not on the horse, but on their human counterparts. I myself have a doosey of a cold this week but like many involved in the horse world don’t necessarily get to take a few days off to recover. –which is really unfortunate, by the way, because in my case head colds directly affect my brain and all cognitive functions!
- Runny nose
- A cough that rips your lungs from your body by way of your esophagus
- Complete and utter exhaustion
- Inability to form coherent sentences or rational thought.
- I have no clue. Seriously, if you know, tell me!
- I have a sneaking suspicion this cold comes straight from Lucifer himself.
- Well if I knew that I wouldn’t be in this situation now would I?
I freely admit this article is not as well researched as previous endeavors – I’ll up my game next week, promise. In the meantime, I’m going back to bed. Gotta feed the ponies in the morning! 🙂