Interested in submitting your writing to HRN?
Whether you’re an experienced writer or just want to try it on for size, we’d love to hear from you! We’re accepting submissions for articles, stories, poems, funny photos and everything in between!
- Length: minimum 150 words (exception being poetry)
- No profanity or abusive language – typical guidelines for a diverse and age-varied audience
- The submission must be your own, any quotes used must be properly referenced, etc.
- HRN reserves the right to edit spelling and grammar.
Advantages to writing for HRN:
- Build your portfolio
- Publish a short biography
- Receive a link to your website and/or email
- Gain exposure and experience
- All writings are featured on HRN’s facebook and twitter pages, and on the website itself (coming soon).
Do you have an idea for a series? Pitch it to us! We’re open to anything and if it has a horsey theme, chances are we’ll like it. Any questions? You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org